These little balls of yum will change your life. I am not kidding. Keep them in the fridge at all times so they’re always on hand when someone needs a quick bite.
Grab a few for breakfast (they taste great alongside coffee), pass them out before soccer practice (they’ve got chocolate chips...the kids will freak), or enjoy a couple after your run (they’ve got what you need to replenish).
Any time of day, really. For any reason. Eat one. These things are the bomb.
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup Brown Sugar Cinnamon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together all those energetic ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into bite-sized balls.
- Store ‘em in the fridge for up to one week for quick, on-the-go energy!
THAT'S LITERALLY IT. Go forth be energized, friends.