These on-the-go oat squares are the perfect breakfast or snack. You can make a ton ahead of time so there’s always a healthy treat ready to go!
- 1 cup of your favorite peanut butter flavor
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup honey
- Chia seeds
- Spray an 8x8 pan with nonstick spray (key first step...do not skip).
- Put the honey and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and nuke it for 1-2ish minutes until it's smooth enough to mix with the oats.
- Take the honey/PB mix out of the microwave (caaarefully!) and mix it together.
- Stir in the oats. To make your life easier: start with one cup, mix it in, then add the rest.
- Press the mixture into the pan, then pop the pan in the fridge for a couple of hours to let the mixture set.
- Cut into squares (or bars or bites or whatever your heart tells you).