This recipe is the most perfect kid snack.
Nothing but fruit, peanut butter, and sweetness. And it’s so easy, they can make it for themselves!
- 1 tortilla
- Honey Vanilla peanut butter
- Sliced strawberries
- 1/2 banana, sliced
1. Spread peanut butter on the whole tortilla, leaving a little border on the outside.
2. Make rows of strawberries and bananas (I did two rows of each, alternating).
3. Drizzle some honey on the whole yummy thing.
4. Roll up, cut up, and enjoy! (Let's be honest...you can also eat it rolled and not cut. But cutting it up is pretty cute!)