This recipe is a little labor intensive, but WORTH IT. So post up for the afternoon with a mug of eggnog, your favorite holiday tunes, and a festive apron and treat yo’self to this incredibly decadent treat.
- 1 19 1/2 oz. package brownie mix
- 3/4 cup hot fudge-flavored ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Step One: Make the brownies.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using the 13x9x2-inch pan option.
- Once they cool completely, cut them into bars.
- Using about 3/4 of the bars, press brownies into the bottom of a 9x3-inch springform pan, forming an even crust.
- Spread with (warmed) 3/4 cup hot fudge-flavored ice cream topping; set aside.
- In a small bowl, crumble remaining 1/4 of the brownies; set aside.
Step Two: Make the cream cheese filling
(You can make this while the brownies bake!)
- In a large mixing bowl:
- Combine 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese and 1 ½ cups of peanut butter
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined
- Add 1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk and beat until combined
- In a medium bowl:
- Beat 1 ½ cups whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add 2 tbsp powdered sugar, beat until stiff peaks form.
- Reserve ½ cup of the whipped cream mixture.
- Fold remaining ½ cup of whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Step Three: Layer the deliciousness.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the hot fudge topping in pan.
- Sprinkle half of the reserved brownie crumbles.
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over the brownies.
- Top with the reserved ½ cup whipping cream.
- Sprinkle remaining brownie crumbles and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Be blessed.