You can't go wrong with chocolate covered peanut butter balls. We all know this.
"Thanks for stating the obvious guys!"
But, here's the thing. No one has made chocolate peanut butter balls that make you wanna slap your momma...until now.
Not only are these amazing chocolate oatmeal peanut butter balls amazing, they also have NO BUTTER! After all, we want our snacks to be decadent, but we don't want to have a heart attack immediately after eating them.
So, without further ado, here is the recipe for the now famous Nut Butter Nation No Bake Slap Your Momma Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls. Whew! Say that fast 5 times!
No Bake Slap Your Momma Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 parts . A high quality peanut butter makes a huge difference in the flavor (we used Honey Vanilla but feel free to use any of our amazing flavors!)
- 1 part powdered sugar
- 1 part oats
- 1 package of your favorite chocolate chips, melted
Are You Kidding Me? That's It?
Yep. That's it. We wanted this to be easy. After all, who wants to spend 4 hours making snacks!?!? We want to eat!
Also, we didn't give specific measurements because some days you may want to make a few peanut butter balls, others days you might need 1000 of them! Just follow the formula and you are in business.
Now For The Steps
- Mix the peanut butter, powdered sugar and oats. The oats are the curveball here. They add some amazing flavor and texture to an already amazing treat.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet that is covered in wax paper (wax on, wax off...sorry, we couldn't help ourselves).
- Put the balls in the fridge for 10 minutes to harden up.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave. Heat at 30 second intervals and mix in between so you don't burn the precious chocolate.
- Take the balls out of the fridge and roll in the warm, melty chocolate. We recommend using a fork or toothpick to make it easy.
- Place the chocolatey covered treats in the fridge for another 10 minutes.
EAT YOUR FACE OFF!
That's it! Easy peasy nice and easy!
Spend a few minutes with some amazing ingredients and you'll be stuffing your face with no bake slap your momma chocolate oatmeal peanut butter balls in no time!
Oh, and have you tried our peanut butters yet? If not, there is no time like the present!
For the next 2 days, use code CHOCOLATEBALLS at checkout and get 15% off your order!